Commercial AV/IT Integration has been our primary focus for more than 14 years. We have seen many changes and the technology continues to mature and expand rapidly. It takes a knowledgeable team of professionals to stay abreast of new technology and the infrastructure necessary to support these systems into the future.
Our commitment to continuing education is evident through our industry certifications. CTS or Certified Technology Specialist certification is a requirement of employment for all customer facing personnel. As a learning organization we continually refine our design and installation processes so as to optimize efficiencies. This quality improvement focus enables us to deliver best value to our customers regardless of project size or scope.
Our process always starts with listening to your business needs. We understand that budgets are tight and that technology needs to deliver on the promise of real efficiencies for your business. We believe in being flexible with our services so as to allow our customers to participate as much or little as they would like.
Types of Technology
- Audio – conferencing, paging, sound masking, music, assisted listening, emergency notification, portable sound
- Video – presentation, digital signage, videoconferencing, surveillance, video walls, immersive 3D
- Data – building access control, computer and digital telephone networks, automated touch controls, environmental sensors, security sensors, wireless access, intelligent software
- Lighting Control – lighting design, dimming control, motorized shades/drapery
- Furniture – conference tables, custom video consoles, mobile carts, lecterns and podiums
Types of Systems
- Boardrooms and Conference Rooms
- Training Centers
- Hospital Operating Rooms
- Classroom Presentation
- Auditorium Presentation and Live Performance
- Customer Centers
- Exhibits for Zoos and Museums
- Court Rooms
- Digital Interview Rooms
- Clinical Training Venues
- Multipurpose group work/play spaces